Kansas City Counseling Services From Licensed Therapists in Lee’s Summit
Here are some of the Mental Health Services offered by Rejuvenate:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Child Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Being happy and living a life without limitations is something we all want. In local therapy with your therapist, you can achieve this by working through your belief systems, understanding your cognitive distortions, your attachments & learning new skills to break the patterns that hold you back. Our locally-based therapists in Lee’s Summit, MO, are here to help.
Depending on your specific situation, there will be particular advantages for getting treatment. But considering the overall benefits of mental health treatment is a great place to start-
The Potential Benefits of Mental Health Treatment & Counseling
- Improved quality of life- Without depression, anxiety, stress and other psychological problems to weigh you down, you can work to live your life to the fullest.
- Improved relationships- When your mental & emotional strength isn’t being sapped, you’re better able to have healthy relationships, and you’ll have more time for the people in your life.
- Reduced chance for complications- Many people with mental illness unfortunately also develop substance addictions, but getting mental health treatment helps diminish that possibility.
- Better performance at school or work- Improved concentration, creativity, reduced absenteeism, increased productivity & better overall performance are benefits of good mental health.
- Reduced risk for medical issues- Untreated mental illness can contribute to physical problems like heart disease, ulcers, and colitis and also reduces the strength of your immune system.
- Encouragement and Support- Individual therapy can enable you to better understand yourself & your goals, while group therapy can provide exposure to others with similar struggles, which can offer fresh perspectives on difficult problems.
Meet Our Licensed Lee’s Summit Psychologists & Therapists at Rejuvenate
Local Lee’s Summit Therapists from Rejuvenate–
Child Therapist, Family Therapist, Registered Play Therapist
Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor
Child Therapist, Family Therapist,
Registered Play Therapist
Each Lee’s Summit psychologist and therapist at Rejuvenate will work with you to set goals and continually move in the direction of those goals throughout your time here. We primarily treat all types of depression, anxiety, adjustment problems, anger, panic, and many more. If you are not sure that we treat your problem – contact us and ask: 816-761-3944
Being happy and living a life without limitations is something we all want. In local therapy with your psychologist or therapist, you can achieve this by working through your belief systems, understanding your cognitive distortions, your attachments & learning new skills to break the patterns that hold you back. Our locally-based therapists & psychologists in Lee’s Summit are here to help.