Chiropractors offer long term pain relief for patients
Chiropractor can help Lee’s Summit, MO patients find long term relief from chronic pain stemming from a variety of issues. Treating everything from back and neck pain, bulging or herniated discs, to headaches and migraines, the chiropractors at Rejuvenate Mind-Body Wellness Center can help you break the cycle of pain.
If you’re considering seeing a chiropractor, but aren’t sure it can help you, be sure to check out some common questions people have before seeking chiropractic treatment.
- How does chiropractic treatment differ from treatment from my regular doctor?
- Chiropractors differ from your family physician in many ways. Chiropractic care offers treatment without the use of medications and surgical procedures. Chiropractors utilize a variety of treatment techniques that involve manipulating and stretching the body, among other treatment options, to help relieve pain. Most family physicians don’t preform adjustments and may use other forms of treatment.
- Is this safe for children?
- Yes, children too can benefit from seeing a chiropractor. Research shows that chiropractic care, besides helping with pain, can improve sleeping, behavior, and immune system function. People of ages can benefit from this type of treatment. In fact, per the American Chiropractic Association, over 35 million Americans, adults and children, are treated by a chiropractor annually.
- What type of treatments do they use?
- Your chiropractor has many different types of treatment they can use to help relieve your pain. Adjustments are probably the most commonly thought of type of treatment they use, but it’s definitely not the only kind. Massage, ice, heat, decompression, stretching, and more can all be used to treat your issue.
- How do they decide what treatment option to use on me?
- At Rejuvenate Mind-Body Wellness Center in Lee’s Summit, MO, we look for the cause of your pain before deciding on a course of treatment. By determining the cause of your pain, your chiropractor can work to fix the problem, giving you better, longer lasting results.
- Will my pain return?
- At Rejuvenate Mind-Body Wellness Center, our chiropractors work to keep your pain from recurring. They’ll teach your stretches and exercises you can do at home to prevent the pain from coming back
- Will my insurance cover my visit?
- While most insurance policies include some coverage for chiropractic care, not all do. Our team accepts all major insurance carriers and we work to verify your coverage before treatment begins (if possible). It is a good idea to contact your insurance carrier before visiting a chiropractor to make sure your visit is covered and to see how much your policy covers.
Lee’s Summit, MO residents can find pain relief by visiting a chiropractor. Utilizing a variety of treatment methods, our physicians work to treat the cause of the pain, thus giving you longer lasting relief. To learn more about our services and how they can benefit you, be sure to contact Rejuvenate Mind-Body Wellness Center today.