Back and neck pain are common issues
Chiropractic provides pain relief to people in Lee’s Summit, Mo, and across the globe who suffer from chronic back and neck pain. With more than half of all working Americans experiencing back or neck pain each year, it’s no wonder more and more people are turning to chiropractic treatment for long term pain relief. Learn more about the specialty and how a chiropractor can help relieve your back and neck pain.
- What is chiropractic?
- Chiropractic is a facet of healthcare that focuses on issues of the musculoskeletal system and nerves. Using various techniques, chiropractors relieve pain without the use of medications or invasive surgeries.
- What causes back and neck pain?
- Back and neck pain is a common problem. In fact, back pain is the leading cause of disability, not just in America, but across the globe. When your first visit a chiropractic clinic like Rejuvenate Mind-Body Wellness Center, your doctor will work to determine the cause of your chronic pain.
Common causes of back and neck pain include poor posture, sitting for extended periods of time, improper lifting techniques, and even wearing certain types of shoes such as high heels. Even looking down at your computer or phone can trigger back or neck pain.
- What type of treatments do they use?
- once the cause of your pain is determined, your doctor will then be able to start a course of treatment. There are many chiropractic treatment options available. By understanding the underlying cause of your back and neck pain, your doctor ensures they choose the best treatment option to treat it and prevent it from coming back. Treatment options include decompression, massage, heat, ice, stretching, and more.
- How long will my results lasts?
- one of the most significant benefits of chiropractic is that it offers patients long term pain relief. Unlike medications that can wear off and surgeries that don’t always work, chiropractic offers long term results. To ensure your pain doesn’t recur after treatment, the doctors at Rejuvenate Mind-Body Wellness Center will teach you things you can do at home to keep the area in shape and prevent the pain from coming back, helping you lead a pain free life.
Lee’s Summit, M residents who are struggling with chronic back and neck pain should consider seeking chiropractic care. Chiropractic provides long term pain relief through a variety of treatment options. Plus, we teach you things you can do at home to prevent the pain from coming back. To learn more about how chiropractic can help you, and what to expect on your first visit, be sure to contact Rejuvenate Mind-Bod Wellness Center today.